Page 2 of 6
SailQuest Sailing School base
- SailQuest offices and classroom facilities are located at the 5 star Ocean Marina Yacht Club, about 20 minutes south of Pattaya City center and within easy reach of 3 International airports.
- The Ocean Marina property features a 5 star Hotel and 2 private condominium towers. Students and instructors often meet up at the Ocean Marina Sailor,s Bar following daily sailing lessons for happy hour refreshment and a lovely sunset view overlooking the marina.
- There is also a local Thai restaurant on the property where hungry sailing school students can enjoy great food, Thai and international dishes, at very reasonable prices.
- Over 20 shops at Ocean Marina offer services and marine goods including yacht supply & sailing gear shops, yacht brokers, builders, electrical repair, minimart, charter agents, massage and more.
- The Ocean Marina harbor facility is one of the best in southeast Asia with berths for over 500 boats. It’s the perfect place for SailQuest students to practice close quarter maneuvering, docking and line-handling. When SailQuest students go out sailing, it only takes about 10 minutes from when we leave from our Ocean Marina berth to get outside of the channel markers and under full sail.
- Students who choose our included accommodation stay in the very convenient Baan Luk Rua, SailQuest's very own Guesthouse & Bar/Student Lounge during class dates.
- There is a good selection of other accommodation options with in walking distance to Ocean Marina.