SailQuest Youth Sailing Program
Booking & Pricing Details
The SailQuest Youth Sailing Program is a 2 stage program. The first stage, the IYT CREW course, is a 5 day entry level sailing course and covers the IYT International Crew course syllabus. The second stage, the IYT SKIPPER course, is a 5 day advanced sailing course and covers the IYT Bareboat Skipper's course syllabus. The IYT CREW course must be completed before attending the IYT SKIPPER course. The 5 day courses can be scheduled individually or can be combined and completed in a 10 day course.
International Schools, youth and business organizations, families, and others and can enroll groups of 6 to 14 students. Recommended student age is 15 years old and up.
International Schools and other youth organizations with students under 18 years old should be accompanied by at least 1 adult representative to supervise students when sailing classes are not in session. Adult representatives, teachers or school counselors, will attend the sailing program alongside students and receive IYT CREW/SKIPPER certificates.
What is included in the course cost?
The SailQuest Youth Sailing Program represents a great value for money. Everything students require, except airfare, is included in the course cost:
- Minivan transfer from airport to and from the SailQuest Sailing School location
- Accommodation and a Welcome Aboard Dinner Party for the evening before the first class day
- Accommodation and breakfast for the morning after the last class day
- Accommodation for nights spent ashore
- On board accommodation for nights spent at sea
- Sailor's Survival Kit:
- sleeping bag
- sleeping pad
- quick-dry towel
- personal flashlight
- toilet kit: tooth brush, tooth paste, shower gell, shampoo
- sun screen
- sailing gloves
- name tag/marina pass
- carry duffle bag
- All meals/beverages/drinking water during the sailing program, both ashore & onboard
- All Training Yacht & Instructor costs
- Complete coverage of the IYT International Crew & IYT Bareboat Skipper's certificate program
- IYT registration fees & IYT certificate costs
- IYT CREW: IYT International Crew certificate
- IYT SKIPPER: IYT Bareboat Skipper's & IYT VHF Radio Operator's certificate
- All SailQuest Sailing Course materials:
- practice 10mm braided yacht rope
- Rules of the Road Handbook
- SailQuest Sailing Manual - CREW/SKIPPER
- SailQuest Course notes & workbooks
- Digital Sailing Data - a full collection of sailing books, training videos & nautical audio material
- SKIPPER - practice chart - Thai Chart 142
- SKIPPER - Portland Course Plotter & other navigation tools
- High Quality SailQuest Crew/Skipper's shirt
- A professional, well organized, effective, fun, fast-paced training program specially designed for youth groups
SailQuest Youth Sailing Program pricing
(minimum 6 / maxium 14 students plus up to 2 adult representitives)
|Thai Baht THB||Euro € |
|USD $ |
5 day IYT CREW or IYT SKIPPER - per student
5 day IYT CREW or IYT SKIPPER - per adult reprentitive
10 day IYT CREW & IYT SKIPPER - per student
10 day IYT CREW & IYT SKIPPER - per adult reprentitive
Note: all SailQuest pricing is in Thai Baht
- SailQuest understands that your schedule may change and we offer a flexible option for re-scheduling your course dates and deposit refunds.
Schedule and book your course dates now:
SailQuest requests a 25% deposit payment to confirm your booking and to hold your selected course dates.
- Contact SailQuest to check availability on your preferred course dates.
- We understand that organizing your group and payments can be challenging. Let us know what dates are best for you and we will be able to hold dates for a reasonable amount of time while you get your group organized.
- SailQuest will provide an invoice and payment option details once course dates and enrollment have been established.
- Balance payments are due on or before the day the program begins.